How can you help?
- Make sure your child is reading every night. Reading for pleasure is fundamental to academic success in every subject.
- Read our weekly newsletter so that you know what your child is studying. Having conversations about topics of study can be powerful.
- Help your child with their home learning in PE. You can quiz them on the content that they need to learn.
- Make sure that scholars participate in some form of physical activity every day, you could encourage them to attend extra-curricular clubs.
- Ask them about their favourite sport and find them a team/club to attend out of school in your local community.